Thursday, August 26, 2010

We're getting married!





5 comments:

Elder Larkin said...

Hi April! I found your blog through Chelsey's! Love your new look. I'm so excited for you two!

Nick & April said...

Thanks Im super excited too!

Unknown said...

Yay! So am I. I just wish I was there! You should talk Shane into getting me and Anthony some buddy tickets! LOL No but seriously!

Brinlee said...

Hi! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! Your pictures are beautiful! You look great, as always! Congratulations on getting married!

JustLivingMYLife said...

hey sis, I am glad Chelsey let everyone know you had a new blog... haha
that is definitely proof we need to talk more. but ya I've only been talking to Jeff for a little over a week now- something like that but he has been a pretty amazing guy so far so we will see. I am not expecting anything really. Its just nice to be interested in someone again :)
Love you tons! cant wait to see you!!!